We believe that it is important to have an agent who will work exclusively for you to find a well-suited property that exceeds your expectations.
A Buyer’s Agent is a licensed real estate agent who represents buyer’s interests exclusively. It is your best interest to have representation when purchasing real estate so both sides interests are ethically represented.
The services of a Buyer’s Agent come at no cost to the buyer. The Seller pays for the Buyer’s Agent’s services at a pre-negotiated rate at settlement.
Exclusive Buyer Agency Services & Benefits
- Extensively search both public and private markets to identify the best property options for you
- Provide privileged access to off-market and pre-construction properties
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure the property at the best possible price
- Discuss mortgage options and introduce you to proper financial institutions
- Offer relationships with 40+ local developers, homebuilders and contractors
- Respect your time by not showing substandard properties
As Your Buyer's Agent We Will
- Identify overpriced properties
- Help spot misleading information in a property listing
- Position you and your offer to excel in competitive market situations
- Suggest highly qualified home inspectors and real estate appraisers
- Assist in selecting the right closing attorney for your settlement